1. Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Programme of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship for 2007-2013 and from the state budget.
Project Title: Purchasing Group as a form of entrepreneurs’ access to high quality services provided by Grudziądz Industrial Park Ltd.
This project is implemented under the Regional Operational Programme of the Kuyavian Pomeranian Voivodeship for 2007-2013, Priority 5 Strengthening the competitiveness of enterprises, Operation 5.1 Development of business environment institutions.
Project Description: The project consists in creating at Grudziądz Industrial Park a unit called the Centre of Group Purchasing. The Centre will execute a joint purchase of goods and services necessary for the operation of micro, small, medium-sized businesses from the area of Grudziądz (City) and County Grudziądz.
The purpose of the Centre is the rational use of resources, achieving measurable cost savings, increased transparency, openness and competitiveness when it comes to choosing suppliers.
Total project value: 2,582,043.84 zł.
Grant amount: 1.041.405,17 zł including:
from the European Regional Development Fund: 885.194,39zł,
from the State budget: 156.210,78 zł
Own contribution: 1.540.638,67 zł
Completion date: from 1st January 2013 to 30th June 2014
Stages of the execution of the project:
- 20.11.2012 r. – Agreement on Project financing
- 30.04.2013 r. – Announcement of a limited tender on choosing the contractor
- 07.06.2013 r. – Signed an agreement with the contractor
- 18.06.2013 r. – Start of works
- 19.06.2013 r. – Signed an agreement to develop a purchasing policy for group purchasing and supply, installation, implementation and commissioning of an integrated information system supporting shopping platform.
- 23.08.2013 r. – Completion of construction works
- October 2013 r. – Analysis before Implementation
- December 2013 r. – Purchasing policy
- March 2014 r. – The concept of implementation
2. Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Programme of the Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodship for 2007-2013 and from the state budget.
Project Title: Business Incubator in Grudziadz a chance for the development of micro and small enterprises.
This project is implemented under the Regional Operational Programme of the Kuyavian Pomeranian Voivodship for 2007-2013, Priority 5 Strengthening the competitiveness of enterprises, Operation 5.1 Development of business environment institutions.
Project description: The project consists in creating a business incubator in the building of the former guardhouse of Fire Brigade of Grudziądz Rubber Industry in 32-36 Waryńskiego Street, Grudziadz. As the result of the implementation of the project, there was set up a perfectly prepared object, ready to support the creation of new companies, as well as develop the existing ones.
Scope of the project includes:
- adaptation of the guardhouse for the Business Incubator,
- equipping the building with a complete telecommunication engineering and informational technologies infrastructure.
- Equipping the Incubator facilities with office equipment,
- and with office furniture,
- creation of fully-equipped two training rooms
- purchase of specialized advisory services related to services rendered by the GIP to entrepreneurs
Total project value: 3 790 975.62 zł
Grant size:1 491 797,00 zł including:
from the European Regional Development Fund: 1 268 027.45 zł,
from the State budget: 223 769.55 zł
Own contribution: 1 491 797,00 zł
Implementation dates: 01.01.2012 – 31.10.2013
Stages of the implementation of the project:
- commencement of works 05.03.2012
- completion of works 11.01.2013
- signing a contract for the supply of the telephone exchange with the necessary equipment 09.01.2013
- signing of the agreement with the contractor on the office furniture 28.01.2013.
- signing a contract to equip the training room – the fixture of a server and network and the installation of a computer network 04.03.2013.
- May 2013 r. first tenants in the Business Incubator
- July 2013 r. Tooling up training – conference rooms
- July-August-September advertising campaign on radio and television
- October 2013 r. completion of the project.
3. Project Title: The Vistula Economic Observatory.
This project is implemented under the Operational Programme Human Assets, Operation 2.2 Support for personnel adaptability system, Sub-Operation 2.2.1 Improving the quality of services provided by the institutions supporting the development of entrepreneurship and innovation, system project – Initiatives promoting entrepreneurial attitudes and supporting entrepreneurship development – the “Fund Grants for Initiatives “.
The project is implemented in partnership with Grudziądz Industrial Park Ltd., Kwidzyń Industrial and Technology Park Ltd., and Kwidzyń County based on the project financing agreement nr 3/14/2011 / POKL / 02-11 concluded on 31.05.2011 with the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
Operations indicated in the project:surveying companies from the Renewable Energy Industry and institutions supporting the same in Pomeranian and Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodship, organization of two conferences summarizing the results of the research, the creation of Kwidzyń and Grudziadz virtual offices that are going to support the service of fusing in one place a wide range of services necessary for the efficient operation of the entrepreneur, extend technical advice on the renewable energy industry, conducting workshops, create a database of companies from the renewable energy sector and institutions supporting them.
Project value: 979 000,00 zł.
The project is 100% financed by the European Union and the state budget.
Duration of the project: 1.06.2011 – 30.11.2012.
4. Project title: Grudziądz Industrial Park.
This project is implemented under the Sectoral Operational Programme: Increase of Economic Competitiveness years 2004-2006, Priority 1 Development of entrepreneurship and innovation by strengthening the business environment institutions, Operation 1.3 Creation of favourable conditions for the development of companies.
The main objective of the project is to provide a modern production area, allowing entrepreneurs investing in the area Grudziądz Industrial Park to conduct competitive economic activities.
The project pertains to the establishment in the Municipality of Grudziadz an industrial park, which is aimed at both modernization and construction of new infrastructure.
The project includes:
- Construction of infrastructure on the plot at Łąkowa Street
- Construction of logistics and transport routes on the plot at. Łąkowa Street.
- Adaptation of the production area: building 95 and 76 at. 32/3 Waryńskiego Street.
Project value: 17 751 450.92 zł
Funding: 12 787 903.12 zł
Project implementation: 07.2005 – 06.2008 r.